The Oklahoma Association of Career and Technology Education Diversity Action Committee exists to:
- Unite the profession of career and technology education and advocate the awareness of diversity among OkACTE, the students we teach and the businesses in which we are involved.
- Promote a closer relationship among the diverse groups within OkACTE.
- Promote local, state and national legislation on behalf of the diversity of career and technology education.
- Encourage further development of diversity programs of education related to career and technology adult education.
- Emphasize and encourage the promotion and diversity of the officially recognized career and technology student organizations.