- To assume and maintain an active leadership in the promotion of career and technology education
- To bring together support staff through career and technical education through membership in a state and national association devoted exclusively to their interest.
- To provide professional development for support staff and the opportunity to discuss new or innovative ideas or any challenge affecting support staff on a state and national level.
- To promote a positive working relationship with fellow support staff, teachers and administrators
- To affiliate and cooperate with the OkACTE and Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE), through NRS, to accomplish the mission of career and technology education.
Save the Date
Spring Leadership Conference: March 7, 2019Pre-Conference activities evening of March 6, 2019.
Host by Tulsa Tech- Owasso Campus