Support Staff Section
- To assume and maintain an active leadership in the promotion of career and technology education
- To bring together support staff through career and technical education through membership in a state and national association devoted exclusively to their interest.
- To provide professional development for support staff and the opportunity to discuss new or innovative ideas or any challenge affecting support staff on a state and national level.
- To promote a positive working relationship with fellow support staff, teachers and administrators
- To affiliate and cooperate with the OkACTE and Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE), through NRS, to accomplish the mission of career and technology education.
The Support Staff Section offers a scholarship for membership. This scholarship helps to increase membership through participation in the SSS Division and Career and Technology Education; it provides professional development; and it promotes positive working relationships with fellow support staff, teachers and administrators.
Please apply for the SSS scholarship here.